I love cheesecake and the first time that I went to the Cheesecake Factory I was in love! I first tried the Reese’s Cheescake, and decided that I wanted to try a recipe on my own.
I do want to add that the recipe is very rich and best of all NO BAKE! All of my family and friends who have tried this recipe have loved it and could not get enough.
Here is how you can make your own Reese’s Cheesecake just like you get at the Cheesecake Factory!
- 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups cut into fours
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ stick butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate packaged pie crust
- In a small microwave-safe bowl microwave chocolate chips at 50% power 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at 50% power an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange Reese’s peanut butter cup pieces in bottom of pie crust.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended. Mix in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
This recipe is awesome and easy and if like it you may also be interested in this Butterfinger Cheesecake Recipe.