Chicken and stuffing has got to be one of the best things on the planet when you put it together. And put it with a crock pot and it is a win all around. So this recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing is perfect for the cool winter evenings when you want something simple and easy for your family. My kids loved this dish.
- 4 chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream - lite sour cream is great
- 1 (10½ ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Fluff all ingredients and serve.
See how easy that is?
Tell me about some of your favorite crock pot recipes for the fall and winter months.