The only Chicken Parmigiana I had ever eaten was either at a restaurant or a frozen meal that you had to bake in the oven. And that typically tasted like freezer burn. You guy know because frozen food is usually hit or miss. So I decided to try and create my own recipe for chicken parmigiana that was easy and a lot cheaper than going to a restaurant.
Check this one out, it is sure to please and my family loves it.
Easy Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup Panko seasoned with Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine Panko and Italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti noodles.