This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm®, Jimmy Dean®, Ball Park®; Tyson® Foods. All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own.
With school starting back up we are going to be in more of a hurry around here to get dinner on the table and to get everything done between school release and bedtime. So coming up with easy meals is extra important to us. I recently went shopping at our local WinCo Foods and bought Ball Park franks to make one of our favorite dinners.
I made my kids their favorite Chili Dog Casserole from items I bought on my shopping trip at WinCo Foods. It’s easy and doesn’t take very long to cook while the kids are doing their homework.
- 2 cans of chili with beans
- 1 package of beef franks (Turkey franks work really well, 16 oz)
- 10 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 1 package shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 small onion diced (I am not an onion person so I do them really small)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour 1 can of chili with beans into the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- Roll up franks inside of tortillas and place in the baking dish (place seam down to keep them from opening up).
- Top with remaining can of chili with beans onions and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil (tent the foil so that the cheese does not stick to it.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
Tyson products are the best when it comes to back-to-school preparation. Save yourself the trouble of having to think about what you need for school. You can get the Ball Park franks and these other fabulous Tyson Foods products at WinCo Foods:
- Hillshire Farm Lunch Meat
- Ball Park Angus or Beef Hot Dogs
- Jimmy Dean Frozen Red Box or Delights
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage or Fresh Sausage Rolls
Right now, shoppers can win a $50 WinCo gift card by entering the WinCo Sweepstakes, which is really awesome to buy the ingredients for several awesome dinners. You can enter now through the end of August!
This recipe if fun and easy and puts a new spin on a fun dinner time favorite. It can be great for dinner and even lunch. Tell me what you guys think of it!
Visit WinCoFoods.com for a chance to win a $50 gift card to WinCo Foods to purchase all Tyson Back to School items.