Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 1 - 1 oz packed of Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ¾ cup unseasoned panko
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bow mix the mayonnaise and ranch dressing until well mixed.
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dip each strip in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, Shake off any excess dressing.
- Place the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment–lined half-sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F.
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/oven-baked-ranch-chicken-recipe/