BBQ Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey (I used ground turkey and it was awesome)
- 1 pkg. Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Place meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and ½cup barbecue sauce in bowl. Mix until very well blended.
- Place into 13X9 in baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Spread remaining sauce over top and bake for 1 hour.
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/bbq-stuffing-meatloaf-recipe/