Chicken and Mashed Potatoes Stuffed Pockets Recipe
- 1 can of large refrigerator biscuits
- ¾ cup of mashed potatoes
- ¾ cup of chicken gravy or gravy of your choice
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Flatten a biscuit out with the heel of your hand into a circle
- Spread a spoon full of mashed potatoes over biscuit
- Top with chicken and gravy
- Fold the biscuit over sealing with your finger and then crimping with a fork.
- Poke holes into top of folded over biscuit.
- Repeat with all biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Upon serving spoon extra gravy over the top.
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/chicken-and-mashed-potatoes-stuffed-pockets-recipe/