Easy Breakfast Egg Roll Recipe
- 9 - Egg Roll Pastries (I found them at a local Asian Food Market)
- ½ lb. breakfast sausage or even chorizo
- 6 eggs
- Cheddar cheese - I do not put a specific amount because I feel like it is a preference.
- Oil of choice for frying
- Brown sausage in skillet
- Add eggs to browned sausage and stir until eggs are scrambled with sausage
- Add desired amount of cheese to egg and sausage mixture
- The pastry directions will have you thaw the egg roll pastries for two hours before you are ready to use them.
- Follow the directions on the pastry for adding the egg mixture and folding the pastry.
- Place enough oil in the pan to cover about half of the rolled egg rolls.
- After oil is hot fry egg roll for about 30 seconds on each side until the desired color (it doesn't take long for them to cook, I learned this from trial and error.)
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/easy-breakfast-egg-roll-recipe/