Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream - lite sour cream is great
- 1 (10½ ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Fluff all ingredients and serve.
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/crock-pot-chicken-and-stuffing-recipe/