Crescent Chicken Rollups Recipe
- 2 12 oz cans of cooked chicken breast
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ½ soup can of broth
- ½ soup can milk
- 1 tablespoon of self-rising flour
- 6 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together soup, broth, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles.
- Place a little cheese over the dough and at the larger end place a heaping of chicken.
- Roll up and place in a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Repeat with remaining.
- Pour the soup mix around each one and the drizzle a littler over the tops.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese one top and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving, soup with thicken up like gravy.
Recipe by Not Your Mom Blog | Texas Mom Blog, Sharon Rose Mayes, Writer, Student, Mother, Blogger, Lufkin, Houston at http://www.notyourmomblog.com/crescent-chicken-rollups-recipe/