Peach cobbler is something that everyone loves, especially in a mini form. And since summer is approaching and we are in the midst of family get-togethers and holiday barbecues. It’s a way of life across most of the US and a yummy dessert is always necessary. And if it’s easy to make and can be served with ice cream for those hot days, even better.
These Mini Peach Cobblers are easy to make and are already made in portions to make serving to your guests easy.
How to make Mini Peach Cobblers:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 serving cups Diced Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin tins with cooking spray
- Mix sugar, flour, baking, powder, salt and milk in mixing bowl until smooth
- Fill muffin tin cups ⅔ full of batter mixture.
- Top each muffin tin with 1 tsp of peaches.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Brown sugar for desired sweetness.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
And Mini Peach Cobbler is extra good after a nice summer day with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, expecially here in East Texas where we love our cobbler and we love our ice cream and it is humid as….I can’t think of any other word to describe how hot is other than hell.
I’m also positive that this recipe could be altered to make any kind of fruit cobbler that you would like.