Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Italian Bread is an easy and fun way to make everyone their favorite pizza. And it is also fun to make with kids, because it is so easy and gives them a chance o be hands on with helping cook dinner. The basic ingredients needed are a refrigerated roll of Italian bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and of course your favorite toppings. Of course my favorite is pepperoni so that is what we used.
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Favorite Pizza toppings: pepperoni, sausage, olives, onions, peppers...etc.
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Unroll pizza dough from can and cut along side.
- Spread out pizza sauce on one side and then place cheese and toppings in desired amounts.
- Close over other half of dough and seal along the edge.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..