The family and I recently tried this recipe. And honestly I was quite impressed with it. I was honestly partly afraid of how it would taste because while cooking the smell of broccoli over powered everything. It was really good and tasty and the family loved it.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound round steak, sliced into 2 inches
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taster
- 1 small onion, thinly
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- ¼ coup water
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Stir in the steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is almost completely browned.
- Stir in onions and saute until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook to desired doneness.
Try it out and tell me what you think!